|Dirt, Urban, Sea|
|PC, Xbox One & Mobile|
Type of combat:
|A city-centric map|
Miramar is the 2nd playable map for BATTLEGROUNDS. Initially slated to be a 4x4 km map, Miramar is a 8x8km city-centric map with a open desert plain and rural areas. Development on this map began in July 2017, becoming available later that year on the 12th of December for PC and 24th of May, 2018 for Xbox One.
Miramar offers unique terrain and dense urban areas. With an island to the south east home to a prison and smaller villages, the entire area is cut off from the west and north-east by enormous canyons and mountains, with a looming metal wall to the north keeping outsiders out, and players in. Miramar will create a new Battle Royale experience where the old strategies from Erangel may no longer work and new tactics are required.
Miramar is a city-centric map based in Central/South America.
Graphical map -
Miramar features the following vehicles:
|Motorcycle (w/ sidecar)||3 •••||Land|
|C-130||100 •••••••••• (x10)||Air|
Miramar features the following weapons:
"I hate school." Easter Egg is a reference to the school in Erangel.
Alpha/Beta map of development of Miramar. Map spawns in 2 locations.
WIP previews/concept art of Miramar.
Downtown (Gamescom 2017 Keynote )
File was datamined from the September Update 
From PC Gamer
File was datamined from the Test Server of update 1.0 
File was datamined from the Test Server of update 1.0 #2 (Week 2) 
- Heise Online (German) - Gaming-Superstar Playerunknown: "Battlegrounds soll 10 Jahre bleiben"
- Reddit - PlayerUnknown DevCom developer conference recap
- Twitter - Tweet from PLAYERUNKNOWN
- Reddit - The new desert map minimap
- PC Gamer, October 2017 - Hands-on with PUBG's desert map and vaulting system, plus exclusive new screens
- Reddit - Desert map minimap
- Reddit - New Map is now called "Miramar" and has updated names (8192x8192 image in comments)