Way Point are quick actions for communicating with teammates on the map in BATTLEGROUNDS.
- Added the Way Point feature.
- The Way Point feature has been added to allow you to make strategic plans for the routes you take.
- You can use the feature only when the map is open (M key).
- Press ALT+RMB to place the first point and while ALT is held, you may click other locations to add more points. You may release ALT to remove the starting point.
- You can place up to 4 points per group of Way Points.
- Press ALT+Del to remove placed Way Points. When you place a new starting point somewhere else, the existing Way Points will all disappear.
- In Duo/Squad Mode, when a teammate places Way Points, they will appear on the map with a Radio Message. You can change the settings to not display the Way Point of certain teammates from the in-game Team Management menu.