Talk:Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
FAQ page:[edit source]
This page really needs to actually have citations and sources for the information.
Over 90% of the question responses lack the source. 220.127.116.11 22:50, 24 July 2017 (UTC)
Building a PC:[edit source]
Planning on building a cheap pc, just for gaming and college i know they work together but will these parts work for pubg and games like that, but still do regular computer stuff??
- Intel - Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Cooler Master - Hyper T2 54.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
- Gigabyte - GA-B250M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
- G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
- Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
- EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB SC GAMING Video Card
- Deepcool - D-Shield ATX Mid Tower Case
- Corsair - CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Yes, it can do regular computer needs and still play PUBG since it passes the System Requirements. I would try and upgrade that 8 GB of RAM to 16 GB, just to be safe. PUBG sometimes has RAM memory lost and can reduce in-game FPS because of it. -- Azgoodaz (talk) 01:59, 9 September 2017 (UTC)