Sticky Bomb is an explosive type weapon in BATTLEGROUNDS.
A brick of Composition-4 plastic explosive composed of four M112 demolition blocks wired to a detonator.
Update #39 (Season 6 - Update 6.3) - vN/A
- Miscellaneous Changes.
- Sticky Bombs can now be found in Training Mode.
- Added additional ringtone for the Sticky Bomb.
Update #38 (Season 6 - Update 6.1) - vN/A
- C4 got renamed to Sticky Bomb.
- New Throwable: Sticky Bomb
- To change up siege play, we’re introducing Breach Points which can be destroyed with Sticky Bombs in Karakin.
- Certain walls and floors have breach points which can be destroyed with Sticky Bombs.
- This feature presents more tools for our players: For campers, it allows more sight lines/windows to be created.
- For squads going on the offensive however, there are new options for storming buildings- "Do we blast in through the back of the building, or through the roof- maybe both?" the choice is yours!
- And for explorers, we’ve hidden many secret areas for those players with a spare Sticky Bomb or two, and a keen nose for loot.
Pre-Update #30 - vN/A
- The C4 was re-added to the game files.
Datamined Leak - 9/9/18
- C4 was first revealed in the datamined files on September 9th .