|PC weapon crates|
BATTLEGROUNDS has special weapon skin crates that can be acquired via in-game currency, using service memberships like Twitch Prime, buying crates within a specific time slot like the Streamer crates or on the Steam Community Market. The weapon skin crates in PUBG ranges from a few crates;
- The first one is a free crate that requires a key to open (a key that you have to buy with real currency). This crate allows PUBG Corp to create free DLC packs down the road from new weapons, vehicles, maps and more.
- The second crate is a free crate with no key required. This crate can be purchased by BP (Battle Points), in-game currency that you earn by completing and winning matches.
- The third crate are limited edition crates. These crates like the Twitch Prime crates require no key and are free to get (unless you have a membership to certain services).
- Not Tradable, Marketable = Not tradable to accounts/websites but marketable on Steam marketplace.
- Not Tradable, Not Marketable = Not tradable or marketable. Items are permanently tied to your account.
(from common to rarest)
- Grey (Classic)
- Green (Special)
- Blue (Rare)
- Violet (Elite)
- Purple (Epic)
- Red (Legendary)
- Gold (Ultimate)
Purchasable crates w/ in-game BP
Purchasable crates w/ in-game BP + Keys
- Ghosted Crate (Streamer crate)
- Speed & Momentum Crate (Streamer crate)
- Jungle Set Crate (Twitch Prime)