The Motor Glider is an aircraft vehicle in BATTLEGROUNDS.
The Motor Glider was introduced in PUBG Labs on December 19th - December 22nd .
Update #38 (Season 6 - Update 6.1) - vN/A
- Motor Glider is available on Erangel and Miramar
- 10 Motor Gliders will spawn across the map each game, across 40 potential locations.
Pre-release Update 5.3
- Motor Glider has two seats; one for pilot and one for passenger who can shoot and use any weapon from the backseat
- Motor Glider will be spawned around the map
- To takeoff, you must gain the necessary speed of 65 km/h then pitch up with the S key.
- You’ll start to take off automatically once you hit 70 km/h.
- Motor Glider’s fuel consumption rate is tied to the engine speed – the more throttle you apply, the faster you will run out of gas.
- There’s no maximum altitude you can reach, the sky is the limit! But engine will start losing power the higher the altitude you are at.
- Use W/S keys to control the pitch and A/D to control the roll of the aircraft.
- Adjust the throttle by holding Left Shift and Left Ctrl keys.
- Hold Spacebar when on the ground to engage handbrake.
- This vehicle was leaked in the game files on December 11th, 2019 from datamined files.
Motor Glider with no passengers
Motor Glider with passengers flying