|Dirt, Urban, Sea|
|PC, Xbox One, PS4 & Mobile|
Type of combat:
|A city-centric map|
Development on this map began in July 2017, PUBG Corp used the official release update (1.0 update) to test Miramar in 3 rounds of testing phases. It later became available later that year on the 12th of December for PC (launch of 1.0) and 24th of May, 2018 for Xbox One .
Miramar offers unique terrain and dense urban areas. With an island to the south east home to a prison and smaller villages, the entire area is cut off from the west and north-east by enormous canyons and mountains, with a looming metal wall to the north keeping outsiders out, and players in. Miramar will create a new Battle Royale experience where the old strategies from Erangel may no longer work and new tactics are required.
Miramar is a city-centric map based in Central/South America.
Graphical map -
- Cruz del Valle
- El Azahar
- Los Higos
- Puerto Paraíso
- Tierra Bronca
- Torre Ahumada
- La Bendita
Miramar features the following vehicles:
|Motorcycle (w/ sidecar)||3 •••||Land|
|C-130||100 •••••••••• (x10)||Air|
Miramar features the following weapons:
"I hate school." Easter Egg is a reference to the school in Erangel.
Alpha/Beta map of development of Miramar. Map spawns in 2 locations.
WIP previews/concept art of Miramar.
Downtown (Gamescom 2017 Keynote )
File was datamined from the September Update 
From PC Gamer
File was datamined from the Test Server of update 1.0 
File was datamined from the Test Server of update 1.0 #2 (Week 2) 
- Heise Online (German) - Gaming-Superstar Playerunknown: "Battlegrounds soll 10 Jahre bleiben"
- Reddit - PlayerUnknown DevCom developer conference recap
- Twitter - Tweet from PLAYERUNKNOWN
- Reddit - The new desert map minimap
- PC Gamer, October 2017 - Hands-on with PUBG's desert map and vaulting system, plus exclusive new screens
- Reddit - Desert map minimap
- Reddit - New Map is now called "Miramar" and has updated names (8192x8192 image in comments)