We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Mirado is a classic muscle car: a fast, four-seat coupe/sedan that’s limited to Miramar. It can be found around downtown areas and main city streets.
Think of the Mirado as a compliment to the other unique vehicles on Miramar: The van is extremely sturdy, but slow and ineffective when taken off-road; The pickup is great for off-road travel; And the Mirado is the fastest way to blaze down a highway. On level roads, the Mirado's speed reach up to 152 km/h.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Can activate its boost by using 'left shift.'
- Can honk the horn of the Mirado by using 'left click.'
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- PUBG categorizes this vehicle as a 'Sedan'  as they state "The Mirado is a classic muscle car: a fast, four-seat sedan that’s limited to Miramar." In real life it would be categorized as a coupe/sports car. The Mirado is based on the first generation Ford Mustang Mach 1
- The car's gearbox is terrible compared to the other cars, as it cannot shift while going up very steep mountains. Rather than using the boost, slowly accelerating is the trick to get up a steep hill faster.
- Although the car is FR (Front Engine, Rear wheel drive), the back logo of the Mirado says "Mirado RR". (Rear engine, Rear Wheel Drive)
Vehicle audio[edit | edit source]
|Audio Type||Track preview|