Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Summary[edit | edit source]
In BATTLEGROUNDS, you the player have 100% health and you cannot extend this (i.e having over 100% health). You do have the ability to get 'assistance' depending on the helmets and vests you have on in-game. Depending on the armor you take they can save your life by reducing the amount of damage you take.
FAQ[edit | edit source]
Q: I have low health how do I get more health?
You have multiple ways to get more health. But here are some helpful tips.
- If you have 75% health, you can easily get back to 100% health by using Energy Drink's and Painkillers's.
- Adrenaline Syringe's are mostly used in tense situations where you need an instant 100% boost and need to run faster.
- Under 75% health? You can use First Aid Kit's and Bandage's with a mix of energy drinks and painkillers.
Q: Boost Gauge UI?
- Bar 1: Health regeneration
- Bar 2 1/3: Health regeneration and Running speed
- Bar 3 & 4: Health regeneration and Running speed
(Red line is where the boost stops giving you running speed)