|Fills up a vehicle's gas tank partially.
3 seconds cast time
The Gas Can is a consumable item for vehicles in BATTLEGROUNDS.
Contains a random amount of gas which can be used to refuel a vehicle. Because a random amount of fuel is added to the vehicle, it is best to refuel the vehicle when less than half full. Gas cans can only be used while inside a stationary vehicle by right clicking the item in your inventory.
Pre-Update #30 - vN/A
- Improved Gas Can
- Added strategic elements to the Gas Can, an item that used to be seen to have few advantages to loot.
- As soon as Gas Can explodes, it will deal damage to all players in a radius around it's location.
- When the Gas Can is blown up, it deals damage in a radius around it, dealing more damage to those close by.
- Keep in mind that you can hurt both yourself and your teammates if you stand to close to the explosion, so be careful!
How to use
- Drop a Gas Can on the ground and damage it with bullets or throwables, which will cause it to explode and deal damage to those close by.
- Each Gas Can will now display individually in the inventory when players have more than one Gas Can to reduce confusion, as dropping multiple Gas Cans will not multiply the damage.
Inventory tooltip, alpha build.
Inventory tooltip, Early Access build.