We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Gamescom Invitational Crate
|Gamescom Invitational Crate|
Key needed to open?
|Not Tradable, Marketable|
Steam market (crate):
Steam market (key):
An exclusive crate for the Gamescom Invitational 2017. The crate contains diverse items/gear related and inspired around the Battle Royale movie.
- You can buy a key to open to crate in-game for $2.50 while keys on the Steam Marketplace can sometimes cost around $2.50 + (prices will vary depending how demanding they get).
How to buy the crate;
- Use BP to buy the crates (6 crates to buy per week) or go on the Steam Marketplace
- Go in-game pay $2.50 to open each crate.
- If you don't want to pay to open the crates, you can sell them on the Steam Marketplace for Steam wallet money.
Once Gamescom is complete, on August 27th, the Gamescom Invitational Crate will be no longer available and can only be obtained by being purchased on the Steam Community Market.. We will then return to the free-to-open system. Keys for a Gamescom Invitational Crate purchased on the Steam Community Market will still be available to purchase in-game.
Gamescom Invitational Crate prices:
- 1st Crate: 1,200 BP
- 2nd Crate: 2,400 BP
- 3rd Crate: 4,800 BP
- 4th Crate: 7,200 BP
- 5th Crate: 9,600 BP
- 6th Crate: 12,000 BP
- Q: How do I get access to these skins?
A: You can either buy the crate in-game with BP then pay $2.50 for a key, buy a crate on the Steam Marketplace (then buy a key in-game later on) or buy the skins you want individually on the Steam Marketplace.
- Q: Keys?
A: We have implemented a very basic key and crate system for this test. The Gamescom Invitational Crate first has to be bought with in-game BP then you can optionally hold the crate in your inventory or it can be opened with a key which you can buy for $2.50 each.
- Q: Proceeds?
A: Proceeds from the sale of the keys to open the Gamescom Invitational Crate will be used: - To provide funds needed to organize the event - To provide a prize pool for the invitational winners - To support a selection of charities
- Q: If I have a male character, will I have to switch to a female to wear female clothes?
A: No, all clothes are unisex.
- Q: Will these items be tradeable on the Steam Market?
A: Upon opening a crate. You will need to wait between a few day(s) or a week to trade/sell.
Here are the list of items you can get in the Gamescom Invitational Crate.