Game Modes/War is a game mode in BATTLEGROUNDS, it's a death match type game mode that allows respawning. As soon as you jump into the game, the safe area (White Zone) will immediately be set; if you die you will be respawned at certain time intervals.
Summary[edit | edit source]
War, a game mode from ARMA 3 BR that has a deathmatch style where players kill each other for 30 minutes (if you die, you respawn back in with a parachute) and then at the end once the blue zone locks in, you can't respawn anymore. After the blue zone locks, it will end normally in a BR ending with the circles, bombing runs and air drops.
ETA: Currently in Custom Servers only.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- The goal is to obtain 80 points and the default is a 4 player squad.
- The match ends if an individual or a team gets to the target score first or if time runs out. BP rewards will be given out when the match ends.
- Ranking will be determined based on scores earned.
- DBNO: + 1 point
- Revive: + 1 point
- Team Kill or Team DBNO: -5 point
- Kill: + 3 points
Respawns[edit | edit source]
- Respawn method: player reenters the match area via respawn airplane.
- Default respawn interval: 60 seconds
- Main weapon setting for default respawn: SMG provided as main weapon for close quarter battles.
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Care Package
- The care package aircraft will fly over every 60 seconds. The composition of the air drop is the same as in the regular game.
Zones[edit | edit source]
- Safe Zone
- By default, the safe zone is static. This (and many other settings) can be tweaked in custom games.