Game Modes/Team Deathmatch
|8 vs 8|
|FPP (First Person Perspective)|
Summary[edit | edit source]
The long-requested Team Deathmatch mode has now arrived! Intense 8v8 FPP fights on 7 different battlefields pulled from your favorite maps. TDM features classic PUBG gunplay and mechanics with all the fun and action of respawning back into the fight. The boost gauge functions differently in TDM and fills by scoring kills and assists, restoring your health after you haven't received damage for 5 seconds .
The team with the most kills in 10 minutes, or the first to reach 50 kills wins the round, with 2 round wins securing the match victory.
List of TDM battlefields[edit | edit source]
- Erangel (Remastered) – Stalber, Sosnovka Military Base
- Sanhok – Paradise Resort, Docks
- Vikendi – Podvosto, Peshkova
- Miramar – Campo Militar
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- BP will be rewarded based on your individual score
- No Survivor Pass XP is received
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Team that reaches the target score first wins the round. First team to win the target amount of rounds takes the match.
- Access the loadout menu by pressing the 'M' key. New loadouts will update with your respawn.
- Players will respawn after death. Players will be invincible for a brief time after respawn.
- Players will get points and TDM boost gauge when killing opponents.
- TDM boost gauge will heal larger amounts of health when players do not take damage over a certain period of time.
- You will automatically join a match already under way. However, you will not be placed into matches near their end.
TDM Boost Gauge[edit | edit source]
The TDM Boost Gauge fills by scoring kills and assists during the match and begins to restore your health after you haven’t received damage for 5 seconds.
The Boost Gauge in TDM works differently than in a normal Battle Royale match. When you spawn, your gauge will be 50% full and will not decrease until you’ve taken damage. In TDM, this gauge both heals and depletes much faster and can only be filled by scoring kills (+50%) and assists (+20%). If 5 seconds have passed since you took damage, your Boost Gauge will begin to deplete by 10% per second, replenishing 10% of max health each tick until full. The Boost Gauge in TDM will not grant any movement speed increases.