|This article is a stub. You can help PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Wiki by .|
Summary[edit | edit source]
What are custom games?
Custom games are dedicated servers that players can randomly start up at given time. Partners whatever BR match they want to create ranging from a BR Zombie match or any custom preset they want ranging from snipers only to melee only. They have the ability to control every setting in a match ranging from when air drops come, how fast the circles are, if to enable/disable Red zones and more.
As of PC 1.0 Update #18 , PUBG Corp gave the ability, not just Partners now, the ability to create a custom lobby.
- Custom games range from; Normal mode, Zombies mode, War mode and eSports mode.
- Normal mode: Classic battle royale rules—be the last person (or team) standing.
- Zombie mode: Play as either humans or zombies. Only one faction can win.
- War mode: Team deathmatch with respawns. The team with the most points (kills and knocks) wins.
- eSports mode: PGI 2018 eSports rule will be applied.
Related sub-wikis[edit | edit source]
Info[edit | edit source]
What can you edit when creating a custom lobby?
After creating a lobby, the settings can be adjusted using the options in the BASIC, RULES, and SPAWNS menus.
- BASIC: Set session name, game mode, password, server region, map, weather, etc.
- RULES: Set number of players, team size, gameplay, Blue Zone settings.
- SPAWN: Set the types of weapons available and spawn rates.
Things to keep in mind when creating custom matches:
- The number of total created custom games at once are limited.
- At least 2 players are required to start the match.
- You can keep the game in a waiting room for up to two hours.
- Custom game spectating feature has been disabled temporarily.