Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Compared to BP, G-Coin is purchased with real money, while BP can be earned by playing the game. G-Coin is the hard currency (microtransaction, digital currency) that coexist with BP. G-Coin was developed specifically with Xbox One in mind. PUBG Corp developed this currency system as a way to adapt to the needs of the Xbox and PlayStation ecosystem and the absence of a Steam Marketplace.
What can I buy with G-Coins?
With G-Coin, you will be able to directly buy cosmetics such as skin sets and parachute skins, as well as other items such as:
- Event Pass: Sanhok
- Skin sets that are made up of items that can be obtained from crates.
- Skin sets that can be unlocked from Event Pass: Sanhok.
- Skin sets exclusive to G-Coin.
How much are G-Coins?
G-Coin can be purchased in the Microsoft Store and in the in-game store.
- 500 G-Coins | $4.99 / Xbox store
- 1,100 G-Coins | $9.99 / Xbox store
- 1,600 G-Coins | $9.99 / Xbox store (only purchasable once)
- 2,300 G-Coins | $19.99 / Xbox store
- 6,000 G-Coins | $49.99 / Xbox store
- 13,000 G-Coins | $99.99 / Xbox store