Key needed to open?
|Not Tradable, Marketable|
Steam market (crate):
Steam market (key):
You can use your Battle Points (BP) to buy this crate on the REWARDS page. These crates have a limit of 6 crates per week, you can either get the Fever Crate or one of 9 other random crates.
How to buy the crate:
- Use BP to buy the crates (6 crates to buy per week) or go on the Steam Marketplace.
- Go in-game pay $2.50 to open each crate.
- If you don't want to pay to open the crates, you can sell them on the Steam Marketplace for Steam wallet money.
- 1st Crate: 700 BP
- 2nd Crate: 1,400 BP
- 3rd Crate: 2,800 BP
- 4th Crate: 4,200 BP
- 5th Crate: 5,400 BP
- 6th Crate: 7,000 BP
- Q: How do I get access to these skins?
A: You can either buy the crate or buy the skins individually.
- Q: If I have a male character, will I have to switch to a female to wear female clothes?
A: No, all clothes are unisex.
Here are the list of items you can get in the Fever Crate.
|Checkered Shirt (Coral)||10%||Shirts|
|Combat Gloves (Khaki)||10%||Gloves|
|Combat Pants (Coral)||5%||Pants|
|Denim Bootcut Pants||4.5%||Pants|
|Floral Retro Jacket||1.3%||Jacket|
|Hi-top Canvas Sneakers (Pink)||10%||Shoes|
|Mesh Polo Shirt||10%||Shirts|
|Retro Polo Shirt||5%||Shirts|
|School Shoes (Beige)||15%||Shoes|
|Zest Bootcut Pants||2.5%||Pants|
|Zest Checkered Skirt||0.16%||Pants|
|Zest Denim Jacket||0.32%||Jacket|
|Zest Loafers with socks||4.5%||Shoes|
|Zest Retro Jacket||0.6%||Jacket|
|Zest Silk Scarf||6.5%||Other|
|Zest Turtleneck (White)||15%||Shirts|