Game Modes/Custom/Guides/Zombie Mode
|This article is a stub. You can help PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Wiki by .
Create match - Zombie Mode[edit | edit source]
- Name your custom match and set it to either public or private (with a password).
- Select Zombie.
- Select a preset—more of these will be made available over time.
- These are default settings which are necessary to create any custom match.
- The game will be created on the regional server location selected on the lobby screen.
Note: Currently a minimum of 10 players are required before being able to start the match.
Once the lobby is created, you can then access the following settings via the “Match Setting” button.
Basic settings[edit | edit source]
- Set the total number of players on the Human team.
Rule settings[edit | edit source]
- Determines whether zombies can attack each other.