|Beryl M762, AWM, AUG A3, M416,Mk47 Mutant, QBZ, SCAR-L, G36C, SLR, Mini 14, Mk14 EBR, QBU, SKS, AWM, M24, Kar98k, UMP9, KRISS Vector, PP-19 Bizon, S12K, M249, MP5K
|+20% ADS speed|
The Canted sight is a sight type attachment in BATTLEGROUNDS.
The canted sight can be attached to most, if not all weapons that have an upper rail to attach sights to, serving as a backup sight in close to mid range combat for weapons with telescopic sights already attached to them. When aiming down canted sights, the entire weapon will be rotated 45° counter-clockwise, although shooting mechanics remain the same.
Update #33 (Season 4 - Update 4.3)
- Canted Sight reticle type can now be adjusted, along with brightness, similar to the Red Dot.
- Added Canted Sight as a new attachment.
- Canted sight is a new scope for weapons with a secondary scope slot.
- ALT + Right click toggles between equipped sights.
- Canted sight can be used with;
- AR - Beryl M762, AKM, AUG, M416, Mutant, QBZ, SCAR-L, G36C
- DMR - SLR, Mini14, Mk14, QBU, SKS
- SR - AWM, M24, Kar98k
- SMG - UMP, Vector, Bizon
- Shotgun - S12K
- LMG - M249
- The main scope you see when you aim will be different depending on which slot you attach the canted sight and scope.
- If you equip Canted Sight only, your primary sight will be the Canted Sight.
- If you equip Canted Sight after scope, your primary sight will be your scope.
- If you equip scope after canted sight, your primary sight will be the Canted Sight.
- With the Canted Sight update, the weapon's position and view of angle might feel slightly different than before while in ADS. However, any features which might affect gunplay, such as scope's position in ADS, FOV, and recoil, were not changed.
Leak - 11/16/18
- The sight was first found in text strings via translated files.
- The canted sight is simply a Trijicon RMR sight affixed to an angled sight mount.