BattleStat is a feature on unique weapon skins that tracks kills when the skin is equipped by its owner in BATTLEGROUNDS.
- With a BattleStat weapon skin applied, the number of players killed with that weapon is recorded/displayed on the skin.
- Press J in-game to instantly view the number of kills made with that weapon.
- The tag [BATTLESTAT] appears in front of the item's name, and the number of kills made with that skin can be seen in the weapon skin page's preview screen as well.
- Kills are recorded only when the original owner of the skin is using the skin.
- If a player other than the skin's owner picks up a weapon with the BattleStat weapon skin applied to it, the panel that shows the number of kills will be locked and new kills will not be recorded.
- The panel is also locked where the owner of the BattleStat item is unclear, such as in the marketplace or store.
- The item can be traded in the marketplace, and once ownership goes to a different player, the number of kills recorded on the skin will be reset.
- The count will be reset if you return weapon skins as BP.
- Q: Where can I see specific weapon skins that feature BattleStat?
A: You can head to skins.
- BattleStat is based off of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive's StatTrak™.