Summary[edit | edit source]
There are currently 37 Xbox Achievements for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. These are unlocked on Xbox after you complete the challenges in-game.
|Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!||Obtain a Chicken Dinner in Solo.||55|
|Dynamic Duo||Obtain a Chicken Dinner in Duos.||50|
|Fantastic Four||Obtain a Chicken Dinner in Squads.||50|
|Top 10||Reach the top 10 10 times.||50|
|Last Survivor||Win a game 10 times.||50|
|Pacifist||Reach the top 10 without killing anyone.||50|
|CQB Novice||Kill 10 players with a shotgun, a submachine gun, and/or a pistol.||10|
|CQB Expert||Kill 50 players with a shotgun, a submachine gun, and/or a pistol.||25|
|CQB Master||Kill 200 players with a shotgun, a submachine gun, and/or a pistol.||50|
|Marksman Novice||Kill 10 players with an assault rifle and/or a sniper rifle from over 100 meters away.||10|
|Marksman Expert||Kill 30 players with an assault rifle and/or a sniper rifle from over 100 meters away.||25|
|Marksman Master||Kill 100 players with an assault rifle and/or a sniper rifle from over 100 meters away.||50|
|Nade King Novice||Kill 10 players with grenades.||10|
|Nade King Expert||Kill 30 players with grenades.||25|
|Nade King Master||Kill 50 players with grenades.||50|
|Long and Winding Road||Kill 1,000 players by any means.||50|
|Collateral Damage||Kill 100 players by any means.||25|
|Devil Inside Me||Kill 10 players by any means.||10|
|Blood on My Hands||Kill a player by any means.||10|
|The First Rule Is…||Kill 20 players with bare hands.||25|
|Killing Spree||Kill at least 4 players in a single match.||25|
|Trigonometry Involved||Headshot and kill 10 enemy players with a sniper rifle.||25|
|Okay, Now I'm Ready||Equip a Lv.3 Helmet, Military Vest, and Backpack in 10 matches.||25|
|First Blood||Get the first kill of a match.||25|
|Shoot the Knee||Kill 10 players with the crossbow.||25|
|First Come, First Served||Loot 50 items from the carepackage.||25|
|Agent 48||Kill 50 players with suppressed weapons.||25|
|Ghost||Equip a suppressed weapon in every weapon slot. Let's find out which weapon is suppressed!||10|
|Now You See Me, Now You Don't||Equip a ghillie suit for the first time.||25|
|Airborne||Jump out from an airplane 101 times.||25|
|Fury Road||Kill 10 players with a gun while in a vehicle.||25|
|Guardian Angel||Revive a knocked-downed teammate.||10|
|Don't Pan Me Bro!||Kill another player with the frying pan.||10|
|Fast and Furious||Kill 10 players by hitting them with a vehicle.||10|
|You Complete Me||Wear the outfit of a dead player.||10|
|Cruising with the Enemy||Get into a vehicle where an enemy player is already in.||10|
|Health Junkie||Charge your boost gauge to the max with energy drink and painkiller overdose.||10|
FAQ[edit | edit source]
- Q: Can achievements be gotten in custom games? | A: Yes, as of right now. Achievements statistics are being tracked in custom games.
- Q: How can I see the global statistics of earned achievements by the community? | A: You can head to the Xbox TrueAchievements PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The "Fantastic Four" achievement is the reference from the famous superhero movie with the same name.
- The "Shoot the Knee" achievement is the reference from the famous The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim quotes, "Arrow on the Knee."
- The "Agent 48" achievement is the reference from the famous game Hitman whose the protagonist named Agent 47.
- The "Fast and Furious" achievement is the reference from the famous racing action movie with the same name.