4x ACOG Scope
|4x ACOG Scope|
|UMP9, AKM, M16A4, M416, SCAR-L, SKS, S12K, M249, Kar98k, M24, AWM, KRISS Vector, Groza, SKS, Mk14 EBR, Mini 14, DP-28, AUG A3, SLR, Crossbow, QBZ95, QBU, Beryl M762, Mk47, G36C|
|4.21x Magnification (19° FOV)|
Summary[edit | edit source]
The ACOG scope allows for the user to engage targets at medium to long ranges. With a built in rangefinder, and its 4x zoom, the ACOG scope is one of the most useful attachments a player can come across, as such it is highly recommended to take it, even if you do not have a weapon that can accept it.
It should be noted that while the name of this attachment would imply 4x magnification, because it magnifies the field of view down to 19° instead of 20°, this means that with the minimum field of view setting of 80°, the magnification power of this optic is actually closer to 4.21x.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The ACOG Scope is based on the Trijicon TA31F 4x32 BAC ACOG scope.
- The reticle used in-game for 5.56mm rifles is identical in appearance to that used on the TA31F scope. Curiously it has self illumination down to the 700 meter point of impact line - a feature not present in any of the chevron-based reticle options for the 4x32 fiber optic-illuminated scopes.
- The reticle used for the 7.62mm automatic rifles is based on that used in the TA50-C-400238 3x24 ACOG scope.
- The reticle used for submachine guns, designated marksman rifles and sniper rifles, while not an exact reproduction, bears a strong resemblance to the one used in the TA31-CH 4x32 BAC ACOG scope.
- The QR code on the side of the scope is a link to the PUBG Twitter account.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Raw data for 4x ACOG Scope -